Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Final Night in Malaysia.. sob??

Date? 1st February 2006.
Place? At home, In my room which I’ve only stayed for a month..
Time? 9 hours before I start my Journey to a new life and many new Challenges in Life
*and counting


Its my final night here in Malaysia, and many thoughts are coming through my mind. Many things will be left behind, but there is even more to look forward to! Tomorrow I’ll make the journey to Australia, to the airport, the flight and finally the 50minute ride to place the place I’ll be staying. But this journey is more than the physical, its about freedom, and with it the responsibilities and the principalities that will govern my life form here on. Its about God, Jesus and how this journey will change my life. This journey is of moving out of a comfort zone, and facing the challenges which will either make or break...


That said, I already have much to thank God for. In the past few days I have realized that I truly have many friends whom I can trust and depend on, sisters and brothers in Christ whom will support and intercede for each other.


Truly our Father in heaven is one who knows our needs and is able to provide in every little small way. Finances have poured in even before the need was apparent, and supplies that could not be found were suddenly available.

Well. some of you might ask, 'How do you feel, now that you're going overseas?'
Honestly, up till now i've not actually felt much except for excitement. But as the time draws closer for me to go, i'm beginning to feel really EXCITED, and also THRILLED to be facing a whole new life where parents will not be directly at hand to help. I'm actually looking forward to the challenges and the obstacles which will come my way, sort of can't wait to get my hands on them, ha ha.. weird huh? Well, those of u who will be visting this site often, you can expect to see many photoes of the events going on here, from the menial things (like where i'll be staying) to the pretty pictures that i manage to capture once in a while..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!! He definitely knows ALL things.. wishes & dreams, requests & desires ;) have a wonderful journey in Him ahead!!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home